I’ll just let these photos speak for themselves:
Today I worked on cleaning up the images for the gift tags, coasters, stationery, and envelopes in my “Dead Things” series. I need to have 3 sets of film/plates made, so I filled in the extra space with 2 cards I’m working on for the “In A Word” series. Here’s what it all looks like squished up together for the film:
After the plates get made, I’ll cut it up and stick the polymer to my lovely new Boxcar base. Then it’s into the Pilot for printing! I sent in my old rollers with cores and one set of trucks each (both Pilot and 8 x 12) to Roll Crafters to have new rubber rollers made, which should take about a week. Now all I’ve got left to do before printing is buy some of the Akua water based inks to try out!